Saturday, November 30, 2013

Epilogue


On September 1, our “90-Day ‘Love Your Neighbor’ Adventure” began. Yesterday was Day 90. Many have contacted me to let me know they appreciate these daily devotionals. I have to admit, I did them as much for my own benefit as anyone else’s. Indeed, I have been greatly blessed by the "neighbors" God has brought into my life during these past three months.

Now a new chapter begins and I want to let you know about two things that might interest you:

1. In early January, I expect to begin a new “Love God” series of devotionals in a similar format to what these have been. I think this will be the prequel to the Love Your Neighbor series. Taking December off lets me prepare for the new series. It also lets some readers catch up with devotionals they have put away to read later. :-)

2. By Easter, I hope to have the Love Your Neighbor studies revised and published in book form for small group use. Such a format, I suspect, will allow for the kind of discussion and interaction that will deepen the impact of these Scriptures.

Thank you for being part of this Love Your Neighbor Adventure. If God has used this material in your life in some special way, please let me know. I would especially like to know if God has led you to reach out and touch the life of someone else during these past 90 days.

As we enter the season of Advent, I have no doubt God will give you many opportunities to Love Your Neighbor in the incredible, extravagant way that God has loved you!

Dave Nichols
dnich1803@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment